What are the prospects of the vision?
- You are invited to buy shares at £50 a share to a maximum of £20,000
- Your money will be ethically invested in projects that uplift the welfare of the Afrikan people in the UK, Caribbean and Afrika.
- Your money will be invested in low risk ventures approved by the Annual General Assembly.
- Your money will be pooled to create the largest social ethical fund in the world.
- Your money will give you a proportionate annual return after a maturing period of three years.
- ACU will forever remain a private project
- You will have your say every Annual General Assembly regarding the splitting of the profits.
- ACU will only borrow from its members and the Co-op Bank.
- The ACU does not lend money but open to investment in business and people after due diligence.
- ACU will only invest your money where ACU is able to take the majority share.
- The Co-op will not be part of the interest rate protocol or gamble on the stock exchange.