TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Full Terms and Conditions for use of the AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION website.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
“Data” means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
“Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
“Services” means services provided by [WA] and includes but is not limited to the news and publications.
“User” means any person who accesses or uses [WA] or any of the Services.
3. By accessing or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The User agrees to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
4. The User shall indemnify AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password, including use by a third party where the User has allowed or facilitated that third party to have access to any Data received in conjunction with any of the Services, however so received.
5. The User shall indemnify AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or howsoever arising.
7. AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of [WA]or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION, or against any third party in relation to the use of Services.
8. AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through (WA )
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on (WA) site for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on (WEBSITE ADDRESS) site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to (WA) site or services.
10. (WA) Services do not purport to provide legal or other professional advice. AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by (WA) Services.
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by (WA), AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION LIMITED is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in (WA) site or supplied by (WA).
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION or its licensors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material, which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
AFRIKAN CO-OPERATIVE UNION reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice